A must read for any Digital Enthusiast : The BIM Managers Handbook

The BIM Manager's Handbook: Guidance for Professionals in Architecture, Engineering and Construction


So I'm not usually a fan of reading books, but these days I've been going all out. I've been reading "The BIM Manager's Handbook: Guidance for Professionals in Architecture, Engineering and Construction, by Dominic Holzer"




I must say its a hell of a read and really defines the rules of BIM and how BIM has been implemented in the AEC industry. I would definitely recommend this if you want to get a good understanding in BIM, whether you want to become a BIM Manager or just an employee in the AEC and want to gain understanding. I would suggest you read this book.



Here is where you can get it from:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Books for Artificial Intelligence

Digital Asset Management (AIM) Asset information Model, Live BIM FM