Top 3 Books for Artificial Intelligence

These are my Top 3 Books for A.I 
For those of you who have read my A.I ( Artificial Intelligence ) Posts and are really interested in AI.


Artificial intelligence (AI, also machine intelligenceMI) is Intelligence displayed by machines, in contrast with the natural intelligence (NI) displayed by humans and other animals. In computer science AI research is defined as the study of "intelligent agents": any device that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal.[1]Colloquially, the term "artificial intelligence" is applied when a machine mimics "cognitive" functions that humans associate with other human minds, such as "learning" and "problem solving"


These are my Top 5 Reads on A.I

Number 1: This is one of my favourites. 





Number 2: This makes into my number two... a good bed time read.. 




Number 3 - well suited for 3.0.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A must read for any Digital Enthusiast : The BIM Managers Handbook

Digital Asset Management (AIM) Asset information Model, Live BIM FM